The Inn at Stevenson Ridge
The Inn at Stevenson Ridge consists of nine historical cottages and cabins dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. Each has its own distinctive ambiance—from country antique to rustic backwoods to quaint efficiency. Cozy up to a warm fireplace or wile away a pleasant evening on a front-porch rocking chair. You can also stroll by the pond or hike along our historic Civil War earthworks.
Each cabin or cottage is rented out to one family/group at a time. Pricing is based on whether 1 or 2 bedrooms are to be included in the rental. All houses are equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave/toaster. Some of the homes are outfitted with a complete kitchen, making them wonderful options for extended vacation. Breakfast is NOT included in the price of lodging. However, a Breakfast Basket is available at an additional charge and will be delivered to your door. We also offer pet-friendly accommodations. Pet fee starts at $25 per stay (limit two pets per cottage).
Check out our CABINS AND COTTAGES.
To inquire about availability or to book one of our private cottages, please contact us at (540)582-6263, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter your dates in the Check Availability tab at the top of the page. For photos of our cottages, visit our PHOTO GALLERY. Be sure to check out our PACKAGES AND SPECIALS!
- Wood-burning fireplaces in cabins operating from October-March.
- Heat and AC in all cottages.
- Refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and toaster, unless mentioned otherwise under the cottage description.
- Complimentary regular and decaf coffee, tea selection, and accompaniments.
- Luxurious linens and plush bathrobes.
- Bath amenities including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hair dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Walking trails and original Civil War earthworks.
- Gated access.
- Complimentary laundry facilities for guests staying 4 or more days.
- Wi-Fi access is limited in cabins but can be accessed at the main office.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Check-In starting at 3pm, Check-Out by 11am.
- Cottages are Smoke-Free.
- Entertaining is strictly prohibited.
- Fires are NOT to be left unattended.
- Breakfast basket available for $15 per guest plus 18% service fee; 24 hour notice required.
- Pets allowed in select cottages; subject to additional fee and restrictions apply.
- Cottages have no telephones.
- No swimming or boating on the pond.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATIONS:
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Cancellations occurring less than 7 days in advance will be charged the full room rate. We do understand that emergencies occur and plans may change. We will do everything we can to rebook your cottage. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the entire rate. If we are able to rebook the cottage, an administrative fee of $40 will apply. This fee is not applicable if you are charged the full rate of the room.
- There are no refunds for early departures.