Now that Halloween is over, everyone is getting in the spirit for the holiday season! Most of us in the office at the Ridge love this time of year and everything it brings over the next couple of months.
As the temperature drops, here is a delicious slow-cooker cranberry apple cider recipe to try this month or for upcoming holiday parties. I promise: it’ll make your house smell amazing! The recipe is courtesy of the Recipe Rebel.
- 1 liter apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 liter cranberry juice
- ½ cup of sugar, stevia, honey or other sweetener
- 3 cinnamon sticks (whole)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook at least 3-4 hours on low or until hot. Keep warm as long as needed on the low or warm setting.
- Leftovers refrigerate wonderfully and reheat just fine!